Sunday, June 22, 2008

Last weekend in Minneapolis-St. Paul

Hopefully this will be my last weekend in Twin Cities. Not that I dislike this place, but I guess this is the time for me to move on. My foot is mostly healed, though I am still walking with some pain, but not that much to completely irritate me. It is just kinda of annoyance. However, we'll see how it goes tomorrow morning. Most likely, tomorrow I will write this blog from Rapid City, SD.

Anyway, here are some pictures that I took in the past two days. This first set is from the Minneapolis Museum of Art.







Passing by the Basilica of St. Mary at Minneapolis


Finally, I took several pictures of one of the statues of Snoopy in St. Paul. I really like this statue, especially since I myself am a book collector. Notice that the doghouse is made from "books" and also pay special attention to the name of the authors. Of course, Peanuts lovers should also realize the fact that Snoopy is not a particularly a gifted author himself....





No comments: