Sunday, June 15, 2008

Down and out in Minneapolis and St. Paul

My foot is getting better today, or at least, I was able to walk, though with some pain. Hopefully tomorrow, my foot will be completely healed. Still, I may have to stay for another night here until Tuesday. We'll see how it goes.

Anyway, I went to church in the morning, then having a tour of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

First, Minneapolis



Oracle in Minneapolis. I should have taken the pictures of the headquarters of both Best Buy and Target....


Is it me or I see too many Orpheum lately?


Stylish, modernistic library... apparently though, it has funding problems....


Random scenes of Minneapolis



Viking Metrodome. Like a giant puffbread or something....


Old station turned into a hotel


NBA fans rejoice:



Scenes from the University of Minnesotta




Constructing the Gopher Stadium... let's hope they will do better after they have this new stadium....


St. Paul


The State Capitol



Far away... the Cathedral of St. Paul


City of St. Paul


James Hill's House


Star Wars in town....


Hi Snoopy! (Note: Charles M. Schulz was born at St. Paul)


Other pictures of St. Paul



Of course, we can't forget the Mall of America.



Too bad they replaced the Peanuts show with Nickelodeon c***s....


No comments: