Friday, July 15, 2011

Wow, it has been a while....

Since I updated this blog. Well, no travel yet, though I did go around the world once in a while, but didn't have the same energy to blog that.

I may visit the US again in a few months (can't promise when) and then this blog may get updated again.

At this point, I am pretty much swamped with works and stuffs going on in Indonesia, so I don't really pay much attention to this blog anymore. In fact, I made another blog which is on my writings. It is mixed in Indonesian and English and you may also want to check my facebook page. For those who are interested in international affairs, I also contribute to this site and write my analysis in this blog. I am also a weekly contributor to the Jakarta Globe and you may want to poke around and read that good newspaper.

Anyhow, thank you very much for looking around, and I hope you have as much fun as I did when I wrote this.

No comments: